[OT] Navigation systems

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Oct 18 17:00:42 EDT 2013

Thanks Alex, I'll check it all out.

Now I understand a bit more about this, I may have a use for it. A project
I'm working on requires figuring out how to navigate from one table to
another in an SQL database using defined foreign keys between intermediate
tables. Right now, I'm just trying all possible routes but maybe these
navigation techniques could help.

Pete
lcSQL Software