Standalone Settings corrupt ?

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Fri Oct 18 06:45:29 EDT 2013

Hi Ludovic,

Am 18.10.2013 um 11:31 schrieb Ludovic Thébault <ludovic.thebault at laposte.net>:

> Le 17 oct. 2013 à 18:43, Ludovic Thébault a écrit :
>

>> Le 17 oct. 2013 à 11:20, Ludovic Thébault a écrit :
>>

>>> I don't understand what's happening.
>>> Is there a log of the standalone builder ?
>>
>> I've replaced the content of the folder with a backup, and it's work (and the icon reappear also !).
>> Strange. I've checked before the permissions on the files and nothing was wrong...

Did you check those permissions with the "Disk Utility"?
If not try to repair the permissions with that program.

Or are you - in any case - using a Macbook Air  built May 2012-June 2013?
There is a firmware upgrade available to fix a data loss problem some SSDs in that models might have.

Regards,

Matthias