Google Glass and LiveCode

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Thu Oct 17 19:05:33 EDT 2013

I have one of those. Quite amazingly, LiveCode can test to it as an Android device, and directly launch the app. You have to make sure the Glass is awake at the time, otherwise when you wake it up it’s stuck in the “timeline” view. I have an extra thing installed that does let me get to the LiveCode app later though.

The card size reports as 640x322 or 640x360, depending on whether the status bar is showing.

Some things seem not to work quite right, like images coming up in the wrong color, or send events not working. But it was still neat that it worked at all.