Standalone Settings corrupt ?

Ludovic Thébault ludovic.thebault at laposte.net
Thu Oct 17 05:20:00 EDT 2013

Hello,

Strange bug today :

I work on a stack for an update (MacOS X 10.7 - livecode 6.1.2).
In the standalone Settings, a folder with files is added, and there is an icon for the app and for the docs.
I made several "compile" fine but suddenly when i compile my stack as standalone (Mac and Windows), livecode say that the standalone was saved successfully but :
- the folder that is added is empty (on the macos app and the windows app)
- the app icon is here but this size is "0 octet"
- the doc icon is fine.

I've made no changes on the settings and these are fines... The files are in a subfolder of the stack.
I've tried with an other version of livecode (6.1.1) and on an other computer (after coying alls the datas), it's the same...
i've tried to redo the settings, same bug.

I don't understand what's happening.
Is there a log of the standalone builder ?

Thanks