OT: Time Machine Alternatives?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Oct 16 18:12:30 EDT 2013

Hi,

I think I know what cross-linked files are. I have a hard disk with 3
partitions. The first partition is time machine, another is a different
version of Mac OS X and a third is a DOS partition. As soon as I plug
the hard disk in another machine or if I start up from a different
partition, Time Machine no longer understands which disk to use and
starts backing up files to the wrong place. All I can do after that is
formatting the Time Machine partition and start from scratch. That's why
I'm looking for a different solution too. (I was so happy that I was
finally able to use Time Machine and now it appears to be a bad solution).

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com