6.5.0 dp2: Now you see me, now you don't.

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 16:24:45 EDT 2013

On 10/16/2013 11:13 PM, Mark Wieder wrote:
> Richmond <richmondmathewson at ...> writes:
>
>> Ideas welcome; especially those creative and fairly frivolous.
> Idea #1: Richmond has *way* too much time on his hands these days.

No.

> Idea #2: In light of the above, Richmond should spend his free time learning
> to program in C so that he can fix the Unicode processing in the engine.

Not if I can help it.

Unless, of course, you want to give me a grant equal to my income from
my school both
to compensate for current income plus the effect of closing the place
down and income predicted for the next 15-20 years . . . cough, cough,
cough.

> Idea #3: Mark should get back to work and stop coming up with ideas for
> other people.

Well, life would be boring if we always stayed on-topic.

Idea #4: Richmond and Mark are both born stirrers who revolve around
each other
at strategic moments like flirting pigeons.