Scaling an Image to a Rect

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Oct 16 13:50:12 EDT 2013

Jim Lambert wrote:

 > Just remember the 'at size' extension doesn't seem to work with all
 > variations of the 'import snapshot' command.
 >
 > WORKS:
 > import snapshot from image "dummy" at size 100,100
 > import snapshot from this card at size 100,100
 >
 > DOESN'T WORK:
 > import snapshot from rectangle 0,0,300,300 at size 100,100
 > import snapshot from rectangle (the rect of image "dummy") at size
 > 100,100

Given the reason "at" was added (for the Project Browser thumbnails),
and the generally more useful object-rendered snapshots vs snippets of
the composite buffer, it's not surprising that this extension is limited
as it is.

Still, for the sake of completeness and consistency it may be useful to
file an enhancement request for that.

Anyone here know if one has been submitted?  I've been having bad luck
with the RQCC's search lately.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World