German Character Count

Pascal Lehner tate83 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 16:32:22 EDT 2013

Hi,

I'd go with

"Ziehen um den Alarm auszuschalten."
--> "pull to switch alarm off" which sounds more correct german to me, or

"Schieben um den Alarm auszuschalten"
which is your initial sentence.

I am not sure what word "Schieben" or "Ziehen" is usually used for a
slider since both are a bit weird and my mobile is all english.

Any other german speakers around?

Greez,
Pascal