Hiding and Showing Pallettes

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Oct 14 21:25:52 EDT 2013

On 10/14/13 7:13 PM, Andrew Kluthe wrote:

>   I get pretty much the exact functionality I want 80 percent of the time,
> but there are certain things I can click on to get them to stay stuck up. I
> use a similar script on moveStack and mouseDown in the card to keep the
> palette visible and floating above the "parent" stack. But the one thing I
> can't get to fire a suspend message is when clicking the title bar on
> windows 7. I have to click back on the ticket and then to a meatier part of
> the stack to make the palettes disappear properly.

I adjusted the ignored messages in the message watcher and I see now
that I do get both suspend and resume messages when I click the titlebar
on a Mac. It may be different on Windows, I haven't got that running
right now.

How about focusIn and focusOut instead? Do you get those messages? I get
those as well as resumestack/suspendstack.

Open the Message Watcher and adjust the display to show unhandled
messages (that was the mistake I made initially, I had it checked.
Uncheck it.) See what you get when you click the titlebars. That may
give you a clue.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com