After mobilePick, script may or may not continue.

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Mon Oct 14 14:05:46 EDT 2013

I am still having a problem with getting subsequent mobilePick to work.  I
tried moving my cases into a separate handler or function.  If the script
is in a separate hidden button, I can make it work, but I don't want the
extra button(s).

*Goal:*  Present a pick list, followed by another pick list based on the
context of the first.

Any ideas?

~Roger