Is Pancake down or is it lust me?

Marty Knapp martyknappster at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 16:03:56 EDT 2013

It's a good thing On-Rev has new servers, or else there would be like .
. . problems and stuff . . .

All my sites have been down for 4 hours that I know of (pancake) and
probably a lot longer than that. The last time this happened to me, it
was almost 2 days before I was back online. But be sure to catch the new
On-Rev hosting ads and sign up today!

Marty K