[ANN] Programming LiveCode for the Real Beginner - Status Update

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Oct 13 07:44:46 EDT 2013

Hi everyone,

Soon, we will be shipping books again. I think I should inform you about
the current status of "Programming LiveCode for the Real Beginner".

We have only 50 books left and we expect to sell out before the end of
the year. If you are thinking about ordering a book as a Christmas or
New Year's present, it is recommended to place your order before 1st
November. Books ordered before that date are most likely to arrive in
time for the winter holidays.

Orders placed after 1st December may be put on a waiting list. If we
sell our remaining stock as quickly as we expect, there will be a delay
of 6 to 8 weeks for books ordered in December and January.

We have created a questionnaire http://qery.us/40b to help us take
important business decisions. We are interested to know why, or why not,
you decided to purchase the book. We'd be very grateful if you filled
out the questionnaire.

If you have any questions about your order or the delivery, please use
the contact form on the website http://qery.us/40e to contact us. We
also have a Q&A website http://qery.us/40f where you can ask questions
about the content of the book.

--