RELEASE: LiveCode 6.1.2 RC3

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at icloud.com
Wed Oct 9 16:03:53 EDT 2013

Is anybody else having issues with this build? It keeps self destructing for me. That's the only thing I can think of to describe it. I got it installed and opened a stack that I've been using recently. The first thing I noticed was that linked text does not work. I click a link and nothing happens. Then I tried quitting LC. Won't quit. In fact, no menu items respond to clicks. The menus themselves work, and the IDE doesn't appear to be locked up, but mouse clicks do nothing. So at that point I force quit. Then I can't launch LC again. My dock icon bounces once and then nothing. The only way to fix it is to uninstall and reinstall. But then I just have the same problems again.

I've never had any problems like this before, and previous builds (rc1 and 2 both still work fine). Anyone? I'm running Mac OS X 10.9 (yes, I decided to try the Mavericks GM). Again, all previous versions of LC work just fine.

Thanks,
Chris

--
Chris Sheffield