[OT] web training video delivery - how do YOU do it?

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 10:13:32 EDT 2013

Hi Phil

Your decision should be to build the training materials for IE, but make
your client understand there will be reduced performance using IE and you
have no way to adjust this performance. Actually there is a app named "Hand
Brake" that will allow large video files to be optimized and reduced in
size. It even improves the visual quality for the compressed MP4 files.
If you want to contact me offline I can fill in much more about interactive
training and related products.

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/*
Skype: vaughn.clement
https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
FaceTime: vclement at gmail.com
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
Ph. 928-254-9062
Cloud Hosting Registration Web Site:
https://my.oditech.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=41