Hacking the GUI

Jim sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Wed Oct 9 01:45:29 EDT 2013

I just spent a few hours on an iOS app where i was using Grab to move a
large, 2-4mb, photo around.

Was jerky, until i realized that the scroller was accounting for the
jerkiness.

Found a way to do preopenstack before and after that moving process
(killing reviving) the scroller.

Can grab photo and spin it around now.

Is there a scroller? Are you on iOS?

sims