Hacking the GUI

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Oct 8 22:17:22 EDT 2013

On 10/8/13 7:51 PM, Earthednet-wp wrote:
> The docs under "point", in the docs accessed through the script editor mention adding points.

The docs say:
The points of a graphic is a list of points (two integers separated by a
comma), one per line

In your example you have three integers on a line, and one of them is a
math operation: 10,10 - 5,5

Maybe you meant this:

10,10
-5,5

I couldn't see where the docs say you can "add" points, but it's true
that you can. It doesn't mean math though, it means you can insert
additional lines in the list. You could extend the list like this:

10,10
-5,5
0,0
10,10

Are you trying to script a graphic object? That's what the points do.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com