[OT] web training video delivery - how do YOU do it?

Paul Looney simplsol at aol.com
Tue Oct 8 19:57:48 EDT 2013

On Oct 8, 2013, at 1:44 PM, Phil Davis wrote:

> I would greatly appreciate any insight you can share from your experience.

Phil,

I'll let the wiser people on this list comment on the technical aspects of your question.

My experience is that it is better to make a good product for a smaller market rather than a marginal product for a larger market.
If your product is good, word will spread. And your market will grow.
If your product is compromised, for whatever reason (even if it is not directly related to your product - like the browser on which it is used), that word will also spread. And you will be fighting that reputation with every new sale you attempt.
***
A related question: if your potential buyers will not invest in a contemporary browser (which offers them many benefits for a minimal cost), why do you believe they will spend their money on your training system?

Paul Looney