relative pathnames work on mobile?

Klaus major-k klaus at major-k.de
Tue Oct 8 13:24:40 EDT 2013

Hi friends,

short question, do not have a real device here in the moment...

Suppoesed we have a stack in the folder where a folder "images" resides,
we can have filenames of images RELATIVE to the stack:
images/subfolder/image.png

Works fine, now my question, does this also work on the mobile platform
if I add the folder "images" and its subfolders via the "Copy files..." tab in
the standalone builder settings?

Or do I need to loop through all images and set hte filenames to the absolute path:
-> specialfolderpath("engine") & "/images/subfolder/image.png"
Know what I mean?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Best

Klaus