Printing

Terence Heaford t.heaford at btinternet.com
Tue Oct 8 10:06:19 EDT 2013

Hi Mark,

When using "as sheet" it takes an age between the page setup being dismissed and the
printing dialog showing.

and then if I open PDF in preview to save paper it takes an age for the preview to display.

If I remove "as sheet" it all happens without any delay at all.

I am thinking that the printing is in Carbon,  whether I use "as sheet" or not?

I believe the print dialogs are Carbon and not Cocoa?

Could it be there is a delay converting the Carbon dialogs to sheets?

Don't really know just guessing.

My laptops getting a bit long in the tooth 15" 2.4 Ghz Macbook Pro Late 2008 unibody
but as the without sheet is OK I don't think it's that.

Any ideas?

Would prefer sheets if possible as the rest of the project uses sheets also.

Thanks

Terry