Fighting with audio player again

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Mon Oct 7 15:41:58 EDT 2013

Sounds like some otherworldly behavior (we are getting close to
Halloween).  Ghosts in your machine?

Radical suggestion: To reset the player, maybe try completely deleting the
player object, and creating a new one, as opposed to just setting the
filename to empty -- the ultimate reset.  It sounds like you have *some*
success with playback, so if something is getting "stuck", maybe a new
player object will get beyond that.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director