New install video for using Valentina Studio and Valentina server

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Sun Oct 6 16:36:07 EDT 2013

On 10/6/13 11:24 PM, "Warren Samples" <warren at warrensweb.us> wrote:

Hi Warren,

> On 10/06/2013 02:36 PM, Alejandro Tejada wrote:
>> Interesting enough, there is no similar
>> video for Windows and Linux.
>

> It would be very interesting to see instructions for installing
> Valentina products under Linux which are current and work reliably.

Yes, we going to implement similar videos for win and linux asap.
I think few days.

So please take a look on Mac version, and let me know if it resolves
standard beginners questions.

> The
> documentation provided with the software seems always out of date and
> inadequate and has not always been helpful in resolving issues.

Sad to hear,

can I ask, when this happens,
send specific question you cannot resolve ...

If you see something out-of-date  copy paste -- letter to Valentina list. We
will try fix that

> Getting VServer to work has been problematic at times and the most recent
> version of LiveCode ADK did not work for me under Linux.

Okay, during video production we will see that

--
Best regards,

Ruslan Zasukhin
VP Engineering and New Technology