Strange standard button issues

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sun Oct 6 02:15:08 EDT 2013

The logic is: activation is separate from configuration.  To activate an effect, click a checkbox; to configure an effect, click the name.  You can enable/disable each effect without necessarily configuring each one.

In my work, I need to have effects available all the time instead of jumping into the editor, so I made an open source effects manager palette that works similarly to the above:
http://tactilemedia.com/site_files/software/tmeffects.html

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director