It is almost never safe to assume your code is perfect

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 06:51:00 EDT 2013

Hi Geoff,

I'm not sure what the original context was, so I guess there was a need for
'the long seconds', but I just created two clock faces and ran one against
your original code, and the other with the 2 references to the long seconds
removed, i.e it just updates every second.

The outputs are identical.

So no less lines of code but about 50 chars less typing.