Sending mail from on-server

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Thu Oct 3 14:44:11 EDT 2013

On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 11:35 AM, Dave Kilroy wrote:

> Hi, I decided to email support again and got the following reply:
>

> > Thank you for your request.
> >
> > We are very much aware of this issue and are actively working on it. As
> > soon as we
> > have a solution we will let you know.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Heather
>
> Roger I use my on-rev account to send and receive emails so does that mean
> an email server service is working OK?

Yes. If you're able to send emails via server scripts then the email
service is working.  There could be more than one server configured to do
this, so as the support email suggests, they are aware and are working on
it.  I don't have on-rev btw, but have delt with smtp services before.

> Andrew thanks for the info on Postmark, sounds interesting - but please do
> be careful who you tell that your emails "get sent from your backend" :)

Is that server configured for assynchronous communications?  <shameful>

> Dave
> --

~Roger