iOS 7simulator hang/crash

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at icloud.com
Thu Oct 3 11:44:27 EDT 2013

Yes, I saw this a couple days ago. I assumed it was one of the externals I was including, but apparently that's not the case. It wasn't that critical at the time that I test in the simulator, so I didn't take the time to investigate and I just did my testing on my device, which worked just fine.

Chris

--
Chris Sheffield
Read Naturally, Inc.