[ANN] mergExt: Dropbox Sync External and iOS 7 Updates

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Wed Oct 2 09:15:22 EDT 2013

Monte,

I'm happy to hear that your goal is to support both iOS and Android through
externals.  As you are aware, I have been a subscriber for a while, even
though Android support was what I waited, and waited, begged, pleaded, and
waited some more for.  As you are a leading supporter of our xPlat
community, it THRILLS me to see xPlat parity coming to your mobile product
offerings.  Keep 'em coming!  Good work man!!

~Roger