Re: Motion Comics tutorial for LiveCode

Ender Nafi Elekcioglu endernafi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 23:24:19 EDT 2013

There are some remarkable intellects in this world.
I wrote this statement because of Dr. Paul Harrison, coder of Resynthesizer plugin for Gimp.
I've used many content-aware healing tools in my time
but I must say, none of them can compete with this one.
Give it a try…
It's really astonishing.

Back to the subject;

completed:
* page28-00008
* page28-00007
* page28-00006
* page28-00005

download link: http://tinyurl.com/q8vrkgo

It's a time-consuming task
and unfortunately I can't allocate full time because of my own projects;
so it's going slow
{ slow but steady, I hope :) }

Best,

~ Ender Nafi