Copy

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sat Nov 30 22:54:20 EST 2013

Yes, I recently dropped Dropbox's now overpriced yearly 100g plan and
started to look for other ways to share big files.

Copy is great but there is no client for any Mac OS less than Lion.
another way might be peer to peer with OSS BitTorrent Sync. Encrypted,
supported and free.
http://www.bittorrent.com/sync

say what you will about what bittorrent has been used for, it's still a
useful protocol.

*--*
*Stephen Barncard - San Francisco Ca. USA - Deeds Not Words*