Copy

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Sat Nov 30 20:32:08 EST 2013

That sounds very interesting.  20GB is enticing, BUT...  After all the NSA
hoopla, a lot of folks are considering bringing their data back in-house.
 I have heard good things about ownCloud.  It is a complete open-source
cloud server, and includes clients for popular desktops, as well as mobile
devices.

https://owncloud.com/download

~Roger