Communicating between to standalones with "write to process"

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Nov 30 14:35:43 EST 2013

Dr. Hawkins wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 30, 2013 at 10:18 AM, Paul Hibbert <paulhibbert at mac.com> wrote:
>
>> Attachments aren't allowed to the lists!
>
> No, *large* attachments aren't allowed.  It's actually that the list limits
> the message to something like 15k; this is a pair of 3k files.

And yet your attachments didn't make it through, at least not to my (or
Paul's) client.

I believe Paul's correct:  AFAIK this list strips all attachments.

There's also a limit on the size of posts, but only the body of a post
will ever be sent to subscribers of this list.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World