6.5 Problem

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Nov 29 20:41:41 EST 2013

Thanks Geoff, I will give that a try.  Maybe the new resolution stuff
doesn't "just work" in some circumstances.

I have submitted a bug report for this and sent the stack to Ben so
hopefully RunRev will figure it out.  I have this strange feeling that it's
happening because of something I'm doing that because of a bug in earlier
versions of LC which was fixed in 6.5, we'll see.

Pete

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>