Printing quality in 6.5

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Fri Nov 29 14:44:45 EST 2013

I've done some more testing of 6.5 printing of images and found out
that "best" quality is fine for looking at your image on the card but
that you must use "normal" quality setting to get a print-out or PDF
of "best" quality. If you use the setting "best" quality then your
print-outs and your PDF's will have an odd blurry quality.  It's weird
and doesn't make sense and also when you use "normal" quality (which
you have to to get the good printing and PDF's) than your cards will
have badly rendered images on them.