Valentina 5.5 Released; Black Friday 50% Off Sale
lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Fri Nov 29 02:46:06 EST 2013
Free Valentina Studio 5.5 and Valentina Studio 5.5 Pro are released! The
powerful cross platform database management solution for Linux, Mac OS X and
Windows includes new features for administration of database servers,
improved report design features and over 42 fixes and improvements.
New Valentina Studio 5.5 Features
- Use Report Designer to build reports for datasource Microsoft SQL Server
- Administrator: Display Log Files from MySQL and Postgre SQL Servers
- Administrator: Connect to PostGre Server with a socket file on Linux/Mac
- Administrator: Connect to Microsoft SQL Server with a socket file on
Linux/Mac OS X and named pipe on Windows
Valentina Studio is free; Valentina Studio Pro adds SQLDIFF, Report Designer
and other advanced features for $199 on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux. Report
Designer lets you visually design rich, business reports, including
sub-reports, graphs, charts, bar codes and more, which can be used within
Valentina Studio Pro, deployed for use with applications using Valentina
Reports ADK or on both the free and commercial versions of Valentina Server.
Valentina Studio Pro comes with 12 months of free updates.
BLACK FRIDAY -> CYBER MONDAY 2013 SPECIALS
Get the following products at a 50% discount through 12/2/2013:
- Valentina DB ADK (reg $199, now $99). The ultra fast database component
for your favorite development environment with full object relational and
traditional db models supported.
- Valentina Studio Pro (reg $199, now $99). All the power of Valentina
Studio and SQL DIFF, Reports Building, Database Administration, Powerful
diagramming with backward and forward engineering, and more.
- Valentina Developer Network (reg $599, now $299). Deploy a version of the
ultra fast Reports and Database Server royalty free with your projects, with
support for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
The updates and special offers are immediately available for download on
their website at http://www.valentina-db.com.
More information about the Use-livecode