[ANN] Installer Maker 1.7.17

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Nov 27 19:21:33 EST 2013

Hi everyone,

You might have tried to use Installer Maker Plugin 1.7.16 with LiveCode
6.1. It has appeared that this didn't work in half of the cases or maybe
more. We have uploaded a new version of Installer Maker to fix this
problem. You can download this version now at http://qery.us/41p

Note that this update applies to the plug-in only, which can be used
with licensed versions of LiveCode. If you use the standalone version of
Installer Maker rather than the plug-in, you can continue to use
Installer Maker 1.7.16, which you can download at http://qery.us/41q

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille