Printing quality in 6.5

Paul Hibbert paulhibbert at mac.com
Wed Nov 27 16:52:36 EST 2013

Hi Marty,

Just done a test and found no problems printing text or high res images on Mac OS X 10.8.5 to Epson R2000, I can't see any difference at all.

I also printed to PDF and compared enlarged PDFs, still no difference, in fact at max enlargement in Preview the text is still crisp indicating that LC printed the text as vector data not pixel data.

Paul