LiveCode Server on DreamHost?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Wed Nov 27 14:05:21 EST 2013

Not Found
The requested URL /cgi-bin/livecode-server/test.lc was not found on this
server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an
ErrorDocument to handle the request.

It seems like something path-related is wrong, or perhaps the location of
the files. In looking over Stephen Barncard's posts on the list, it seems
2 htaccess files are needed to get things running on DreamHost, but his
PDF appears to show only one.

Perhaps something needs to be enabled somewhere via my user management
panel?

I wrote to Stephen off list -- not sure what else to try.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design