[OT] Everything you need to know about my book

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Nov 26 09:11:49 EST 2013

Hi,

During the past 7 months, I regularly wrote an update about my book on
this mailing list. I have now written a blog post with all the
information I posted the past months. You can find the blog post here:
http://qery.us/41j

Short version: there are 30 books left, we'll ship the last batch of the
year on 12 December, we expect to have sold them all by that date, and
any order made after that date will be put on a waiting list.

Long version: http://qery.us/41j

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille