SQL: using the newly inserted index as a value for insertion

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sun Nov 24 12:29:23 EST 2013

I think David has a better solutionthan my trigger idea..  You'd have to
replace the word "key" with (SELECT last_insert_rowid()) and be sure that
everything is done within the scope of a single transaction.  That assumes
that you have an INTEGER PRIMARY KEY column in your table since rowid is a
synonym for it.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>

On Sat, Nov 23, 2013 at 9:52 PM, David Glass <dglass at graymattercomputing.com