openCard in plugin stacks

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Nov 23 17:43:16 EST 2013

Hi Pete,

have you had a look at the Plugin Settings already? In this window, you
can choose messages that are sent to the plugin.

On the other hand, I think that the plugins I've made so far, including
Installer Maker, don't have the problem you describe. The preOpenCard
and preOpenStack messages just fire. Is it possible that something
blocks these messages in your copy of LC?

If you have named your plugin revSomething, any errors won't show up.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com