RELEASE: LiveCode 6.5 RC7

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Fri Nov 22 13:59:26 EST 2013

Ben,

I'm trying to get Linux *server* 6.5.x to work using the .htaccess method
at Dreamhost - in the same environment where 6.1.x versions were fine… but
I get the same errors in a web page that I get with wrong permissions.

Is there anything I should know about Linux server 6.5 that is different -
libs needed, etc?

*--*
*Stephen Barncard - San Francisco Ca. USA - Deeds Not Words*