RELEASE: LiveCode 6.5 RC6

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 20:34:34 EST 2013

On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 11:55 AM, J. Landman Gay
<jacque at hyperactivesw.com>wrote:

> I read the HyperCard manual end to end (twice I think, because I didn't
> understand what a function was) and I still live and breathe to tell about
> it.

I'll take your word for it . . . but why take chances?

:)

But then, thinking back, I'm pretty sure I read the entire CP/M and MBASIC
5 manuals, probably the hypercard manual (which I still have, along with
Inside Macintosh, a Fortan 90/95 manual, the Apple ][ "red book", The C
Programming Langauge, and my own dissertation. Oh, and the BAIC manual for
an IBM system 36 . . .

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462