Dreaming up Webservices with LC server

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Thu Nov 21 15:56:23 EST 2013

On 22/11/2013, at 12:01 AM, Malte Brill <revolution at derbrill.de> wrote:

> Well, what I would of course love to have is something that exposes my liveCode handlers as a webservice (generate all the required stuff automagically) just by looking at the script that is used in the backend. Similar to what Java does. :-)

That's really not far off what you can do with revIgniter. revIgniter + mergJSON makes this fairly easy as your view is just running mergJSON on an array. If you have LC at the other end you might want to look at compressed arrayEncoded arrays as an alternative.

Cheers

--
Monte Goulding

mergExt - There's an external for that!