Differentiating a substack from a mainstack

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed Nov 20 17:36:05 EST 2013

Thanks Scott.  Tried that and the owner is empty whether I'm creating a
main stack or a substack.  Once again, it doesn't end up that way, just
within the scope of a front script openStack/newStack handler.

Maybe this is a change in how stacks are created depending on which LC
version?  These tests were done using LC 5.5.4.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>