submitting iOS app built with LC 6.1.3

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at icloud.com
Wed Nov 20 13:44:57 EST 2013

Wondering if anyone else has run into this. I just tried submitting an app to the App Store via Application Loader. Everything went smoothly except after the upload was complete, I received a warning that my bundle was missing iOS 7-sized icons. However, the image files are in place. The proper settings are set in Standalone Settings and I double-checked my built app bundle to make sure they’re there and they are.

Has anyone seen this? Just wondering if I should be overly concerned or not. Like I said, it was just a warning and the submission seems to have gone through okay and the app’s status has changed to “waiting for review”.

Thanks,
Chris

--
Chris Sheffield