Push Notification Received Message

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Wed Nov 20 10:42:18 EST 2013

Thanks Mike, I was looking through the bugs and didn’t find any on this. Also, Do you get the payload after clicking on the Push message in the notification center which then launches your app? I don’t get the message either way.

Soooo, does this mean that No One that is using Push Notifications in their apps are receiving the payload while the app is open OR after the Push is selected in the notification center to launch the app? None?

Thanks again,

Tom

-- Tom McGrath III
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com