How To Send Before?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Wed Nov 20 06:18:41 EST 2013

Hi Monte:

I don't think there was ever any question about this.

A question arises when using the before/after type handlers.

With standard mouse events, you can send the same type of event message to
another control.
 send "mouseUp" to button 3

With the before/after implementations, it doesn't seem possible to do
this.  You can send a custom message, of course, but apparently not a
built-in event message at the same level of the message hierarchy (before
or after).

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with this, I was just asking the
question of whether it was possible.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director