Convert Path strings to POSIX strings

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Nov 18 13:58:03 EST 2013

Hi Brahmanathaswami,

Have a look at revMacFromUnixPath and revUnixFromMacPath.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Use Color Converter to convert CMYK, RGB, RAL, XYZ, H.Lab and other colour spaces. http://www.color-converter.com

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.