Detect when a field changes

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Sat Nov 16 23:35:40 EST 2013

Bill.

I am with you, and any honest LiveCoder ought to be as well. The "textChanged" message should stand on its own feet, if it has any, and do what it advertises.

Much of what I depend on, and have confidence in, especially such things as the hare-brained string references that we all build in the certainty that the parser will construct (or deconstruct) meaning,  are based on well defined and independent functionality.

It is not enough to simply state that there is a well defined piece missing from that schema, and learn to accept that fact. This is an outrage.

Craig Newman