building a control -- Well trying anyway

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Nov 16 06:39:20 EST 2013

Hi Nakia,

The problem is that tNewControl contains a long ID. If a variable
contains a long ID, you don't need to put "group" before the variable.
Because the long ID is a complete reference, you don't need to add a
reference to a card or a stack either.

Correct is:

set the rect of tNewGroup to tRect

Incorrect is:

set the rect of group tNewGroup of the current card of the current stack
to tRect

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille