Why does this line work in IDE, fail in standalone?

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu Nov 14 15:24:53 EST 2013

I'm learning more about password protection!  Up to now, I thought it only
affected access to scripts in the protected stack but I see now that it
affects copying controls to another stack.  Any other operations that it
affects?  I'm also curious as to why there wasn't some sort of error
flagged on the copy/clone operation, or maybe there was but it wasn't
checked in the script.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>